Certainly one of US President Donald Trump’s closet aides, Hope Hicks, has reportedly examined constructive for coronavirus.
The adviser to the president travelled with Mr Trump on Air Power One to a TV debate in Ohio on Tuesday.
She was in even nearer quarters with him aboard the helicopter Marine One on Wednesday, White Home reporters famous.
The previous White Home communications director can be the closest aide to Mr Trump to check constructive up to now.
She was pictured getting off Air Power One on Tuesday in Cleveland with out a masks.
The White Home checks aides and anybody else who comes into contact with the president day by day.
Who’s Hope Hicks?
- Introduced up in Greenwich, Connecticut
- Took up modelling as a teen and as soon as appeared in an advert for Ralph Lauren
- Beforehand labored for a public relations firm that dealt with Ivanka Trump’s trend enterprise and the Trump Group’s property model
- Joined the Trump Group in 2014 and Donald Trump introduced her on to his marketing campaign group a yr later, regardless of her lack of political expertise
- Nicknamed “Hopester” by Mr Trump, she is claimed to be one in every of his most trusted aides and among the many few who may problem him to vary his views